Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday success

Had a $4 lunch today! Woohoo! The coupon book I bought (from a school fundraiser) is really coming in handy.

Today I had a cheeseburger and fries and water. Went to a place called Andy's - I like their burgers because you can get mustard, chili, slaw and onion.

Afterward went to the Indian grocery and bought some ghee.

Then after work I went to the Yuppie-gro-gro and got a bunch of stuff I probably don't need.
Bought some sushi for dinner and it was yummy - never as good as the made right before you eat it because the rice is always hard but still it was fresh and I had a craving. Also, got a Mexican Coca-Cola in a tall glass bottle. Made with cane sugar instead of HFCS - this is going to be a special treat.

Right now I am roasting some beets so tomorrow I will have a roasted beet, spinach and feta salad.

Now I'm going to put on my jammies and watch a little teevee!

No comments: